Most people like to be a member of a family and a part of the team. Here at J.S. West that is exactly what you’ll experience. J.S. West & Companies is all about family. We’re family owned and operated and have been for more than a century. Our whole philosophy of business embraces the bonds, trust and loyalty found in the family unit and extends to our family of employees, customers and community.
J.S. West has an exciting and inviting opportunity for a Propane Exchange Delivery Driver based in our Placerville region that can thrive in a fast paced work environment. Reporting directly to the Cylinder Manager, in this position you will be responsible for handling daily routes delivering 20lbs cylinders to our commercial customers. Our ideal candidate will have driving experience and posses a safety conscious attitude.
- A valid class B license
- Hazardous Materials
- Tank Endorsement
- Air Brakes
- Be able to load and unload truck by hand
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, physical therapy evaluation, and a background check
- Be enthusiastic about safety
We expect our Cylinder Exchange Drivers to:
- Have good interpersonal skills and be willing to take direction from the manager
- Offer great customer service and be team focused
- Drive safely to and from delivery destinations
- Interact with customers to obtain payment, signatures and giving receipts
- Observe speed limits and obey all road signs
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, filling tires with air, etc.)
J.S. West offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, ESOP, 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 209-569-5063